Monday, 30 June 2014

Zombicide

This weekend I was at the Angry lurkers home and we decided to play Zombicide as Fran had painted all the figures for the game. me and Fran hadn't played the Game before so his highness had the job of reading the rules mainly because I have a crap memory.

                                              I think he got cramp in his two fingers
 Next thing we did was to set up the game board we started with a 2 tile board game so that we could get used to the rules etc, Then we set up a four tile board for the main game



The Board set up and ready to go

The painted figures by Fran



The Angry Lurker making his move


The mission for me and Fran was to get to one room on one side of the board collect an object disc which then in turn would allow us to open the door to another room on the other side of the board which would allows us to open the bunker in the middle of the board to win
As the game progresses more zombies get added to the board and quickly you can get swarmed  over
just like any Zombie film.

4 Zombies moving towards Fran 

we the players have no control over the Zombies so as the game goes on more Zombies enter the game.


Zombies on the move

I took a wrong turned and got swamped by Zombies





Needless to say The Angry lurker won but I enjoyed the game big time cant wait to play again.












15 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again. "Roller-skates and chainsaw is an accident waiting to happen" .I have only hear good things about Zombiecide but have not had the chance to play it yet. I am glad you enjoyed it and as Fran won it will not be on eBay this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know it wont be on Ebay I did have trouble getting past Frans big head though

      Delete
  2. Great game! I don't know if any of the expansions are worth picking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be worth it there is now a kickstarter

      Delete
  3. As much as it pains me to say, I quite fancy a game of this. I said to Fran we'll have to organize a big evening event with some of the lads and beer of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great game. Get the Dog Companions in - they're well worth adding to the game and can be picked up for a tenner or so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zombicide is the WNI's go to game, best zombie boardgame ever, probably.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zombiecide is a really fun game! I really want more games of it! Hmm...This coming Saturday may be the time.

    Remember...In this game you need to work together or you will be zombie munch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And while your at it, get in on the 3rd Kickstarter if your funds allow, at this rate the police will ticket it with speeding thru the goals!
    I really like this game & just think what other games all these figures would be good for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking at the Kickstarter my self but a lot of my funds went to the AVP Kickstarter

      Delete