Sunday, 1 June 2014

New Stuff

Well I have been working a lot of overtime so I treated myself to a few things for my hobbies I bought myself a work station from Ikea.

                                                           Ikea work station                               


The next treat that I bought for myself was a Samsung NX1000 second hand but looks brand new. The reason I bought it was it so easy to use it has a smart button.
The only thing I didn't know was it cant take clear picture of close ups such as 28mm figures, so I have ordered some flat clip on lens for the job so just waiting for them to turn up.

                                                                 Samsung NX1000


My 3rd treat was a small photo booth which I got in a sale on Amazon was £49 but I got it it for around £29
It came with a fold up booth with 4 different coloured back ground sheets also two lights.



                                                              The Booth with lights



16 comments:

  1. Nice loots Vinnie. I must look to see if that photo booth is still on sale..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its on amazon sold by Zyon Portable Photo Home Studio inc. 4 colour Background, Tent, Tripod, 2 Lamps & Soft Carry Bag its £29 saving £20 well worth it in my eyes Fran gave it his approvel

      Delete
  2. Very nice gains there Vinnie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep def must treat myself more often

      Delete
  3. Good set up. It is all about making it comfortable and easy. It makes it so much more enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thats the idea just got to get my head around the camera and im there

      Delete
  4. That photo booth looks very good value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like some secret inventor's laboratory :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what il invent next LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good looking stuff Vinnie. Look forward to seeing your pictures with the new kit. Just take lots and you will like some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will indeed nice and clear so far

    ReplyDelete