Monday, 19 May 2014

Rebels and Sov-Judges

At long last my rebel Transporter for the X-wing Game arrived. I had it delivered to my place of work and that evil man Fran opened it before me he so mean but the wait was worth it.











Mean while I have been painting the Sov-Judges invasion force from Mongoose publishing as all my Dredd figures come from them. any how here are the finished figures.












next is to put together and paint some scenery. I never rush anything so dont know how long it will take me  
   

10 comments:

  1. What a sod, opening your ship!!! Ihope a suitable punishment was dealt out?? The figures look pretty cool Vince!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He such a meanie to me you have no idea Ray LOL

      Delete
  2. Looking good! Big JD fan myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Vinnie on getting the Transport ;). Liking your Sov Judges - You got many games in with em mate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not yet ive got to build scenery etc before I can do a game

      Delete
  4. Fran is naughty more often than not :)

    ReplyDelete