Monday, 9 December 2013

What Next!!!

Well I was given a very nice Early Christmas prezzie from my best mate, a Tamiya 1.35 scale Cromwell Mk IV.


I cant wait to build this one but now getting a list of things to do. I have my Churchill tank my city defence figures from Judge Dredd game also got a nice Predator Model to paint based on predator 2 the movie.
my city defence figures are primed  






I havent forgotten that I must put the history of the Churchill tank on here so much to do but first a nice cuppa


17 comments:

  1. Woohoo nicek it.Enjoy your cuppa and that Predator looks bloody Brill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I got the predator second hand on ebay had him while but really is about time i painted him

      Delete
  2. That Predator is not only great looking but bloody big too.

    Enjoy all three projects

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian the Predator will be fav to do as I am a hugh fan of the movies

      Delete
  3. It is a very nice tank, and the Predator is really big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is big though I do have a bigger Predator painted by the Angrylurker

      Delete
  4. Always time for a cuppa Vince! The tank look pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. goes with out saying about a cuppa Im looking forward to doing the tanks

      Delete
  5. I see a table fuuuuulllll of work in front of you!
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prezzie's are always good! Very nice work on the cuppa Vinnie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends alway give me fab prezzies a cuppa is God

      Delete
  7. Great Stuff! Especially like the Judge Dredd stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love Judge Dredd (Dredd the movie is five star with me)

      Delete
  8. That Predator figure is awesome big! And what a nice tank!
    A cuppa....a man best friend when he is painting! :-D

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete