Sunday, 24 November 2013

About time I blogged some more

I know its been a while I just havent been in the mood for blogging.
In the last few months the latest phase of ships for the X-Wing game in my eyes it was worth the wait.
The Lambor-Class Shuttle which is a wow on its own as you can see in the picture below.







The next ship is the Tie Bomber which a interesting twist on a Tie Fighter




The next ship is the B-Wing 



The Last ship was the HWK-290 which is another fav of mine great looking kit 




As you should know I am collecting and making British tanks 1.35 scale, my latests Kit is a Tamiya Churchill MK.VII  I do tend to like Tamiya Kits best of all. I will do the history on the Churchill Tank. here are some pictures of the different stages of me making the kit and the finish product.


























And here is something I cant live with out and drink by the bucket load 



    
   

10 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back again Vince!! Great looking tank and Star Wars stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray I Love the Stars Wars stuff

      Delete
  2. About bloody time, good work sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and good work all over
    Those spacecrafts are scheduled to land at home on Christmas Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks your love the spacecrafts when they land

      Delete
  4. Like the Star Wars stuff. My wife has just bought me the X-Wing game for Christmas (bless her!).

    Love the Churchill btw, one of my favourite British tanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must get fran here again for a game of X-Wing your love the game.
      my favourite British tank are WW1 British Mark 5

      Delete
  5. Good to see you back. X-Wing is a very fun, addictive game that I need to play more of. The tank looks good and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with those figures. They look like Judge Dredd stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Dredd stuff they are City defence figures they are my next figures to paint

      Delete