Sunday, 7 July 2013

Judge Dredd Part 3

Judge Dredd Part 3


I know It been a long while since I have Blogged, I have to be in the mood which had left me but now returned. Also I wasn't in the Mood for painting or Model making but back in the mode now,

First things first I have now painted Brit-Cit Judges bought from Mongoose publishing they are pricey
but they are good quality. here are some pictures of my figures including a Brit-Cit Detective Judge.













I have now got interested Star wars X-Wing Game I bought the core game from Wayland games.
I then had a game with the Angry lurker and loved it.First I bought the core game then I bought expansion packs, the good thing is all the models are already painted I have also added a clip of the kit











  video

  
   

8 comments:

  1. Some great painting on cracking sculpts. I wonder if the price will go down now they have joined up with Warlord. I just played my first game of X-wing today and loved it might be looking at the expansions soon
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering when I heard they have joined with Warlord their is a new wave of ships for X-Wing coming out soon

      Delete
  2. Those judges are bloody excellent Vinnie, good to see your "mode" is back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good paint in those minis. And X Wing is great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much yes love X-Wing

      Delete
  4. Great miniatures. Good to see you back posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks yes been along while since I last blogged

    ReplyDelete