Wednesday, 10 July 2013

I Cant Make My Mind up Part 2

I Cant Make My Mind up Part 2

I Followed Blogger TamsinP idea of rolling a dice evens the Tank Model and odds the figures


As you can see the Evens won so I will be putting together and painting the Churchill tank.
The kit I have is from Tamiya which is one of my favorite company's also I will look into the history of the Churchill tank as I have done on other tanks as seen on my Blog back dates here is the Kit.







 I will now wash all the kit ready for me to start on tomorrow after which I will sit down and read the latest edition of 2000AD isn't life grand young free and single.  

4 comments:

  1. good choice look forward to following the build, modeling is better than painting in this weather. If it continues I will have to start prepping my Zulus instead of trying to paint
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young!!!!!Change your profile age as well old boy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice. Looking forward to see the progress of your work

    ReplyDelete