Sunday, 27 January 2013

Judge Dredd Figures 28mm

Dredd

    I remembered reading 2000AD when I was younger, then I went to the cinema with the Angry Lurker
and saw Dredd and it blew me away.I now have Dredd on Blue-Ray. The angry Lurker told me to look up Mongoose publishing and loved what I saw. so I order the Justice Department box set plus the Angel Gang
all in 28mm. I thought I better have ago painting them myself so this is the first time I have painted figures
I did this at home away from the watchful eye of the Lurker and here are pictures of my results










I dont think I did too bad at painting as this was my first time I am now going to paint the Angel gang
will post my results on here.

13 comments:

  1. That is good painting, not a good for the first time, simply good painting

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much I enjoyed painting them very relaxing

      Delete
  2. I agree with Ian, they are pretty impressive

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said Vinnie ...damn well done mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look pretty cool Vince!!! Very well painted ol' boy!
      I've recently painted up the Angel Gang for ebay, gotta remember to take pics of the buggers though.

      Delete
    2. you must send me pic of them thanks for the comments

      Delete
  4. Actually I'd say pretty damn good for your first time. In fact I'd have to second Ian, it's just good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks I am about to start on the Angel Gang

    ReplyDelete