Monday, 9 July 2012

PREDATOR

Predator
            As mention in the Angry lurkers blog I have a fetish for the Predator films etc. I have all the films
as the predator is my Favorited  alien out all the films from Star Trek Star wars etc but I will always come back to the predator. I aim to get models of the predator weapons which I have seen on Ebay.
The Predator Pictured below was a kit I tracked down at a shop called Kit Krazy at Bexleyheath.The Kit is secondhand and over twenty years old, there wasn't any instructions,  but I manage to put it together and the Angry Lurker was kind enough to paint it for me.





                                                          The Predator 







   I love all the predators films my Fav is AVP only because I saw more of the Predator in the film.
though when I went to see Predators They said it was going to be on his home world and it wasn't
so was disappointed   we didn't see it, so I am hoping they make a movie about his home world.                                       l

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Vince, you really don't know how much Fran enjoyed painting this beast!!!

    ReplyDelete