Sunday, 22 July 2012

Predator Figures plus Matilda tank

Here are some pictures of some 28mm Predators bought as a prezzie for my Birthday last feb2012
 by the Angry Lurker and Sweetness  and was all painted by the Angry lurker I don't know where they came from as they are a prezzie to me.













I had bought my self two limited edition 28mm Predators figure from Heresay and again both painted by The Angry Lurker.








The reason I haven't done a post for a while was I was putting together a Model Matilda MK tank WW2.
which is one of Britain's first tanks used in WW2 here are the pictures of the model in various stages of being put together I intend to paint this one myself















This Tank model is 1.35 scale After I have finished the History of the Tiger 1 heavy tank post, I will do a post about the Matilda Tank WW2. it is still my aim to make a model of all the British tank from WW1 to present day all in 1.35 scale I hope you enjoy the pics so far. 

                                        


11 comments:

  1. Very nice, that is a pretty sweet present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as any one who knows me have a big things for the predators so yes a great prezzie

      Delete
  2. Nice figures and an ambitious challenge... may the force be with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a challenge it will be but I am sure to have the Angry Lurker keeping a eye on me when I am painting and yes I will need the force with me LOL

      Delete
  3. yes I will need the force on this one but I am sure the Angry Lurker will keep a eye on me when painting LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The figures were from Copplestones Castings mate......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angry lurker almost seem like a nice guy when he does this sort of thing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont get to carried away we are talking about the Legend the Angry Lurker LOL

      Delete
    2. True... a double nighshift with Ray and he will be farting fireballs!

      Delete