Monday, 28 May 2012

Tiger 1 Model update

I manager to transport my model Tiger 1 tank to The Angry Lurkers Man cave where the Oh Great one himself sprayed German Armour paint  from Flames of War which is what the Tiger 1 was  coloured  for Russia in 1943. After this Fran dry brushed the whole tank. Gun metal colour was used to dry brush the tracks after which a medium brown was use to dirty the tracks. I did paint the outer rims of the road wheels in black after which I vanished the whole tank.
I then transported the tank back home and set too with adding the Decals which I managered with ease.
After the Decals had dried I then sprayed a thin coat of vanish. I am well please with it. 




                                                    The Decals in place by me





                                             Painted by The Angry Lurker




                                                 Decals put on by me


9 comments:

  1. Nicely done with those decals mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran you did a great paint job too

      Delete
    2. For gods sake don't let Fran near the decals Vince!!! he can't even pronounce the word, let alone have a go at putting them on!!
      Keep up the great work!!!

      Delete
    3. At last something I am good at LOL

      Delete
  2. Lovely Vinnie! Mr L did a pretty good job too. Well done guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much glad you enjoy looking at it

      Delete
  3. Very nicely done Vinnie! (and Fran!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much I am now putting together a Matilda Tank 1.35 scale

      Delete
  4. Best tank of the war - nice one, Vinnie ;)

    ReplyDelete